What can more elegantly decorate the garden area, if not the queen of flowers - a rose. This plant will look great on any site - large and small, smooth and stony. Roses in landscape design is a topic that can be discussed for a very long time, but in the article we will talk about the main features of such a garden decoration and give useful recommendations for those who want to grow these beautiful flowers in their garden plot.
The advantages of decorating the site with roses:
- These flowers occupy a leading position among all other flowers. The rose is used to decorate the garden more often than any other color.
- The rose fits perfectly into a variety of compositions at the dacha, often plays a major role in them, but at the same time its small inflorescences and miniature varieties can also be on secondary roles. A properly organized mono-flower bed with roses can be a real decoration of the garden.
- A variety of varieties of roses makes it possible to choose any of their colors and size of the bushes in order to decorate their garden more harmoniously. In this case, even on a small plot, a spray or miniature rose will look elegant and beautiful.
- Roses in the garden look great in combination with trees, bushes, greenery and other flowers of the summer cottage.
Options for decorating the site with roses
Climbing curly varieties of the flower are suitable for decorating various shaped wire supports, decorative obelisks, etc. Any, even a miniature, support twined with roses will look amazingly decorative and elegant, decorating the landscape design of the villa.
The border of roses in the country can alternate with the same designs from other plants, which can be correctly identified, for example, the working areas of the garden.
A miniature rose can also be framed in the form of a border - yellow or red - such a rose will highlight a playground or a relaxation zone.
Hedges and arches
- Very effective way to decorate the site. In addition, the living pink hedge, in contrast to the tall brick, always looks appropriate and civilized.
- The arch is usually a small gazebo of four wires that are entwined with roses. A garden with such an arch will be especially romantic.
- For arches, curly varieties are used that bloom profusely and luxuriantly. Some decorative standard stabs are suitable, as well as English and park varieties.
- If you wish, you can make arches of such a size so that under the flowers you can put a small bench inside - and an excellent secluded place to rest on the garden will be ready.
- A single rose bush is also a wonderful decoration of a country house, suitable for those places where it is impossible to plant a lot of flowers.
- For solo specimens, it is necessary to choose the most decorative, best varieties, and to choose open and well-visible places for planting for planting. In this case, the solo rose will be a real decoration of the garden.
- Single bushes perfectly set off the brutality of Alpine hills, stone and brick walls, delicate flowers look great next to the relief compositions.
- Roses can be planted not in the land of the land, but in special containers, in order to place them where they look the most appropriate. What are these places - look at your site.
- The staircase to the house, on the steps of which there are such containers with roses, looks gorgeous. This design will make the entrance to the house festive and elegant.
- For containers, a miniature rose is especially suitable, as well as a variety of Floribunda. Standard varieties - red and white - also look very nice. But park and English species in this case are used less frequently.
This is a popular and luxurious version of the landscape design site. In combination with delicate sophisticated colors, massive and rough stones look especially stylish. For alpine slides in the country usually use miniature varieties of flowers, and ground cover roses in landscape design also look great. These beautiful varieties have the ability to give "exclusivity" and the author's handwriting design of the site.
Bright varieties of flowers will be perfectly combined in an alpine slide with white stones. If you think - which varieties to use, then the answer is this: different types can be used - both English and refined standard stones, and unpretentious parks, and even curly varieties.
Keep in mind that you need to arrange flowers next to each other wisely. If you are a beginning gardener, then it is better to read the relevant sites and literature - not all varieties look equally good next to the garden plot. Experienced growers advise beginners to plant a number of luxury tea varieties and their hybrids, and grow ground cover specimens with miniature varieties. These combinations have already been tested and look great. They are practically a sculptural composition with different differences and steps, making a composition with roses very picturesque. Curly climbing varieties will look great and solo, and in combination with other plants.
For the vertical decoration of the garden area you need to use strong supports. Their design can be in any form. Using supports, you can decorate the plot at the cottage with unusual, sometimes even fantastic compositions, which will give it individuality. Looks great, for example, spiral support, entwined with white and red chic flowers. For vertical landscape design usually climbing rose is used. You should know that with the onset of cold weather you can not remove the scourge from the support, and you need to cover the bushes with the supports.