Window air conditioner in a plastic window monoblock type can be an excellent choice for those who, for financial reasons, simply can not afford to purchase expensive climate technology. This is a cheap option that has its advantages. Its installation is easy to perform on its own, without resorting to additional expenses.
The principle of the heat pump becomes essential for the operation of any type of air conditioners. When the mode of lowering the temperature, the heat from the refrigerated room is taken out. The main working substances are refrigerants or freons capable of being in a liquid and gaseous state, depending on the temperature along with the pressure.
Window-type air conditioner is designed not only for air cooling. It has built-in additional features that make it easier to maintain an optimal microclimate in the room. The following features are available to users.
- Most models have built-in touch sensors, an electronic control unit. They help to track the optimal level of temperature. The same goes for indoor air humidity. Air conditioners are now able to automatically turn on or off. It all depends on the settings that are set in advance.
- A special window is provided in the separating grid in order to ensure the ventilation mode. And for this you do not even need to open the vents. In the normal position, this window is simply closed. The monoblock can keep tightness for a long time.
- The damper opens automatically when airing is used. Then the engine of the additional fan starts. There are several modes that allow you to set the optimal mode. Mobile device is no exception.
- The evaporator and condenser in these devices are always interchangeable. They are symmetrically connected to other parts of the device. Controlled solenoid valves help set the direction of movement for the refrigerant.
- The internal coil becomes an evaporator if the unit is operating in cooling mode. Outdoor, on the contrary, contributes to an increase in air temperature.
When the heating mode is activated, the electromagnetic valves again distribute the movement of the direction of freon, only in the opposite direction. The external unit as if removes heat from the street, turning into an evaporator. The internal gives up heat to the room and becomes a condenser. Monoblock air conditioner performs its function.
We give possible tips on the example of models designed for heating rooms up to 15 square meters. The device window air conditioner becomes an important factor.
Many models may seem similar to each other, but external differences are sure to exist. For example, they may consist in the location of a section of the blinds, through which air is injected. The best choice is the top position. It is good if the product will allow adjustment of the air flow both vertically and horizontally.
There are three characteristics that directly affect how comfortable the air conditioner for the house will be then:
- Ways to control the device.
- Air distribution The principle of operation of the window air conditioner in all cases remains approximately the same.