Construction work, major repairs or reconstruction of premises provide for the installation of electrical wiring, which has a certain direction to the sockets and switches, internal communication networks. The technology of laying the highway is performed in two variants - open and hidden, the second of which is the most common. When it is used, deep grooves are created in the wall, the so-called grooves in which cable of different diameters is laid and completely hidden. Shtroblenie walls under wiring is carried out in several stages, the first of which begins with the development of a layout plan.
Tools and devices for making shterbov
In order for the walls to be shaded quickly and at the proper level, the tool should be correctly selected taking into account the working surface in which the grooves will be made. The main power tools and fixtures are:
- Wall chaser;
- Construction vacuum cleaner;
- Chisel and hammer.
It is worth talking about each electric tool separately that will give the chance to decide on a variant for a specific case. Basically it is necessary to perform the breaking of the brick wall, concrete, panel. There is a huge variety of car models from different manufacturers on the market. It is not necessary to give preference to expensive power tools, even low-end models can not only save the situation, but also last long enough. With their help, it is possible to quickly and efficiently carry out wall penetration for wiring, cable and sewer pipes.
The grinder is a manual angle grinder. This is the easiest and most affordable tool for shaving the walls under the wiring, which is most often used by non-professionals. Instead of a conventional disk, special cutting elements with high strength are installed on the grinder. For such works, diamond disks are best suited, the thickness of which corresponds to the parameters of the grooves.
Creating a channel of greater width is carried out in two steps with the laying of an identical furrow in parallel. The distance between them should not be less than 5 mm. The resulting gap is knocked out using a punch.
Concrete wall shaving is carried out by powerful machines, so the power rating should exceed 500 V. High-quality discs are used without fail. It is very important to observe safety precautions, as the manual grinder is not intended to perform this type of work.
A perforator can be used to shatter concrete walls, but in this case installation of additional nozzles is provided:
- "Spatula". With the help of such a nozzle, you can hollow out a narrow and elongated groove identical to the shape of the grooves.
- The "bayonet", which marks the groove, and the "spatula" is increased to the desired width.
- The drill with a diameter from 6 to 10 mm. The work of the tool is performed in the hammer drill mode.
The disadvantages of using a perforator are a large amount of dust and noise. Such a tool is very difficult to make neat edges, and the depth of the groove turns out to be unequal, which entails additional processing of the channel and time costs.
Specialized tool allows you to make your own wall chipping. Due to the presence of a drain on the machine body, to which a construction vacuum cleaner or just a bag is connected, dust is practically absent in the course of work, which creates maximum convenience. The wall chaser is the best construction tool, as it makes it easier to punch grooves for cable, electrical wiring, sewer networks, water supply and heating systems. It is convenient for them to perform wall shading in the bathroom.
Manual devices are relevant only when creating channels of small length and in a plastered surface. When laying wiring in concrete and brick walls, such work is laborious and time consuming.
Features and rules for shaving
There are certain rules for wall breaking, which are carried out in aggregate. Work should begin with a plan for laying furrows. If necessary, searches for previously posted wiring. Special tools can be used for the search - a screwdriver-indicator, a metal detector or a detector that determines the location of electrical wiring, fittings, cavities. The plan should accurately indicate the dimensions of binding to the floor, ceiling surface or corner of the wall.
The location of the strobes should not be carried out at an arbitrary angle. All ways of shaving the walls under the wiring are performed exclusively in the vertical and horizontal directions, but for the shaving of the walls in the panel house and in the supporting wall structures, horizontal wiring is not performed.
Observe the following parameters:
- The minimum distance of horizontal furrows from the ceiling should be no more than 150 mm and the maximum distance should be no more than 400 mm.
- The distance between the vertical gates and door and window openings, the corners of the room should not be less than 100 mm.
- The distance from the gas supply pipes is at least 500 mm.
- The maximum depth of the grooves is 25 mm.
When laying the line from the junction box to the switch or outlet, a minimum number of turns is provided.
Structural walls has the following features:
- In monolithic structures of the furrow, it is recommended to deepen no more than 1/3 of the wall.
- In concrete and panel surfaces, the depth of the channel should not exceed the thickness of the protective layer, which is coated with the reinforcement cage. If there is an armature in the way of laying the highway, then the direction of the roadway should be changed. By affecting the frame, the integrity of the panels is disturbed, which entails a decrease in the bearing capacity of the building and corrosion of the metal.
Only knowing all the rules and features of creating furrows, which are designed for laying electrical wiring, cable, pipes, under sockets and switches. Strobenie bearing walls has its own characteristics, which should not be neglected. After the end of all work, lay the grooves gloss over with a solution.